Sunday, March 4, 2007

Creative Day


Okay, so today I didn't make any ATC's but I was creative. I went to church this morning and Pastor Tim was really on a roll about inviting those who don't attend so I'll put it out there right now. He says you have to ask 7 times before you will get a yes. So, will you come to church with me? will you come to church with me? will you come to church with me? will you come to church with me? will you come to church with me? will you come to church with me? will you come to church with me? That means you should say yes to the last one. If you are weirded out by church, you have to try mine, cuz it's so different. Here is the link if you are in the O.C. and you need to go to a hip, cool cutting edge church. You can wear your shorts and flip flops and drink your coffee there. Here is the link to the crossing hope you can make it.

Anyways, I went to breakfast with dear Merrilee and then scrapbooked at The Red Bee with Maureen, Hanne, and Maureen's friend {who I am drawing a on her name right now}. We had fun. The design team for the Red Bee was there and I was having scrapenvy because they were making all kinds of cool things for displays in the store. I guess I missed out on that one, but will be keeping my eye out if they have a call out for more designers. Like I need another thing to do. So it was a fun day. I have a few project I need to work on this week and will post them when I get them done, and some lo's I did today for Henry's scrapbook. TFL J

No comments: