Sunday, December 30, 2012
Sunday, December 9, 2012
Thursday, December 6, 2012
Thursday, October 25, 2012
Friday, October 5, 2012
1. paint a cardboard background with green paint
2. stamp black circles with lids or small cups in tempera
3. paint orange pumpkin shape orange with a green stem, let dry
4. cut notches around the pumpkin with scissors
5. wrap yarn in yellow, red or orange around the pumpkin fitting into the notches. tape the ends to the back
6. add leaves with a chenelle pipe cleaner
7 glue to background
Monday, August 27, 2012
Friday, August 24, 2012
Thursday, July 19, 2012
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Art Camp ended last week. We really were creative and made a lot of artwork. Here are some projects we displayed on the last day for our art show.
Cars with recycled CDs for tires, oil pastels and paint
Mosaic collaged shapes.
- Self portraits and Cityscapes
Clay sculptures, made out of corn starch and white glue
Plant people collages
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
And Abe done by a 4th grader.
A self portrait with portraits of two friends done by a 5th grader.
And, a self portrait at Valentines