Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Decor

 I made some garlands out of some stuff I had around the craft room.  I'm thinking they can pass for Christmas, New Years and even Easter.  We used to have some of those little pink chicks as ornaments when I was a child, they bring back Christmas memories.  I had to repaint and glitter these ones I found at a garage sale.  I also used felt balls that I took from a purse that I bought years ago at a flea market, plus ribbon and glitter stars. 

 I saw this idea in a store in the Orange Circle.  They took an old branch and hung it with twine, then addes silver oraments hanging down.
 Here is my tree.  I love all the oraments we have collected over the years.  Just like songs, they remind me of specific events and memories from year to year.  I'm going to need a bigger tree soon.
And, my hutch that I thought would be fun to decorate with red and green and silver.  I hope I remember to look back on this post next year for inspiration. 

No comments: