Thursday, April 16, 2009

I have been enjoying my spring break, going to lunch with dear friends. It's always nice to see your friends that you haven't seen in a while and the ones you see all the time too.
Emma and I went shopping today and she picked out this cute dress. It's not my favorite color, but it looks good on her. She is really into plaid right now.
and I got this at Target, I am going to make sun tea everyday starting tomorrow.
We went to the bookstore and hung out. It was very fun. Emma ended up wanting this book.

and I got this bag. I couldn't resist, it was calling my name.

2 comments:

roc said...

love that bag jennifer!

julie king said...

ok, so spill the beans! which one is you in the photo??!! yes, the bag is totally you and i love the book that emma picked out! wish i'd had it when i was young(er). hee hee