Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hey

Hey, so I went to the Winter CHA show last weekend and saw so many great things and really got inspired and then I got called in to jury duty and ended up on a jury all week, so I haven't had a chance to upload any pics from CHA yet. I did go to the Red Bee last night and was inspired by the monthly challange, which will be yarn next month so I completed my layout using yarn and then made a few more cards. I have had such a busy week, its nice to relax and hang out today and be creative. So, when I get the pics up from CHA I'll share what really inspired me. Hope you get inspired too.


2 comments:

julie king said...

love the use of yarn especially in the top photo! i am inspired -- thanks so much!

kathy said...

YOur layout is wonderful !! kids are so so cute !!! Lucky girl CHA ???-- oh would be more crazed more than I am to get to go -- can't wait to see the pics -kathy - ga ♥