Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Found a good project for all those popcicle sticks that I have received as donations over the years. I did this project with my kinders yesterday, didn't have my camera yesterday, so I didn't get any pics of their self portraits as artists. I think they spent more time on the artwork inside the artwork, and ran out of time for their art studios. We talked about how we all art artists and I hope they will continue to create over the summer.

Jr. High- 1 point perspective. Kady, gave everyone in her class a building/business. My art museum is cut off, it's over on the left.

And, another collage self-portrait. This is one of my favorite projects. It's just torn magazine scraps and a glue stick. Make sure you have a lot of magazines with skin in them.





No comments: