Friday, August 31, 2007

This is...


what I have been working one. These are pennents for Emma's softball team. I still need a white opaque marker to finish the black ones.

This is my tree all decorated with pumpkin atcs from a swap that I am hosting. Can you tell I am ready for fall. It gets better.


These are some Halloween wands that I made for the Sweet and Sinister Swap. We are swapping sweet/sinister things that are black and white, organized by Artsy Mama.

This is a pumpkin I found at the Goodwill, and I embellished it a bit, also for the S&S swap. Thanks for looking. What are you working on?????

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Cute, cute stuff! You are definitely inspiring me. I'm wanting to really decorate for Halloween this year. I've got to get a move on. I have a lot of ideas after looking at several blogs...this one included! Thanks Jennifer!