Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tagged, You're .....

I've been tagged - you may be next!
Donna Salazar from the Red Bee tagged me today and I have to post 7 random facts about me.
Here are the rules for this tag:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog (see Donna's link above)
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs (OMG! 7 is a lot of people... Please love me still even if I'm tagging you)
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Random Fact #1 I have been to a WWF wrestling match and sat in the first row, while sweat and spit went flying from the ring.

Random Fact #2 I have only flown in an airplane once in the past 10 years, fear I guess. I'd rather drive. I did fly to Sacramento with the 4th graders last year, but that was it.

Random Fact #3- I used to do arial cartwheels on the balance beam and hold records in that event at my high school.
Random Fact #4- I hate scarry movies.

Random Fact #5- My first cat's name was Spike and he ruled the neighborhood. He was black and had a tail of all about 3 inches.

Radom Fact #6 I love to blog, but hate writing about myself.

Random Fact #7- I wish I could yodel like Jesse the yodeling cowgirl.





Thanks Donna! Watch out, you may be next.

These are the lucky bloggers I have tagged. I am short 2 so you might be next--

Kari, Jill, Alison,Laura and Laume. Thanks for humoring me girls! It's late, I'm going to b e d....

1 comment:

Laume said...

How fun to be tagged! Thanks. I'll be sure to play but it won't be until after the Bloglandia Party is over tomorrow. That will give me time to think - so many random things, what to choose, what to choose.