Saturday, October 27, 2007

What up?


This is a new rolo for the rolodex swap on atcards.com. I made some last night while the kids watched "Chicken Little" which is a very cute movie. I also got up early and finished an album I am making for a cousin of a cousin. I just need to buy some more page protectors for it and add them and it's done. Today we are going across the street to carve pumkins, watch for pictures to come. We will be going to "Light the Night" at Calvary Church on Wednesday and the Fall Festival on St. John's next weekend, so watch for some fall celebration pictures to follow.

The Red Bee is having their Gallery Event tonight, so I am going to pop over there and see how my trading cards did in the contest and look over the silent auction items. That's what's up. What up with you?

No comments: