Friday, April 25, 2008

{Gather and Create}



Finished some chunky monochromatic pages for a swap on atcsforall.com This was really fun. I love working with one hue and the tints and shades of that color. Can't wait to see what I get back in return.

Found some ricrac at the Lutheran High Thrift Store right by my house. Scored. Got so many colors. Very vintage.

....and a sunflower collage from one of my classes. We are studying van Gogh and doing a picture of Starry Night, but we love his sunflowers too.
.....and found this set of trays at the Goodwill. Can't wait to use them.

3 comments:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

YOur tags are as pretty as a bowl of candies. I love those colors!

Debra Johnson said...

Great colors - looks so very fun!!
Love the faces on the top!!
Debra Johnson

roc said...

love those monochromatic pages!
you always find the best stuff at your goodwills. mine just gets junk. i need to come out and shop with you!