Thursday, April 3, 2008

Mother/Daughter Tea





We had our tea on Tuesday Night. It was so much fun to have a special evening with our daughters and really helped to open up the lines of communication so are so important during this time in their lives. They did a baby photo game, to try and guess who the pictures were of, and we displayed them on vintage aprons. We also had mason jars for the center pieces and vintage table cloths on the tables. Also pictured is the girls before the tea, eating dinner at Panda Express and the goodie bags that each girl got. Also, my friend Sarah took pictures of all the moms and daughters together and they turned out so nice. I was looking through Home Companion magazine yesterday and there is a Chick Lit party featured in there. Really cute. Girls get together and trade books (get it, lit is short for literature). This might be fun to do at the beginning of the summer so you can trade great reads for vacation. Sounds like a mother/daughter thing too. So, I am tired but also inspired.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Jennifer,

What a fun time with your daughter. I will have to remember that idea as my two get older.

I want to thank you for your very generous swap items. Everything is wonderful. I am sure I will get some great art projects made with the supplies.

This was my first swap ever and it was so much fun. Glad that we were partners.

Christina