Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mom's Day

Found this cute greeting card a while back at an estate sale. Happy Mother's Day to all you great moms out there. Hope you are honored in a special way today. And to my mom, who reads my blog, thanks for all you do for me and my family. You are an inspiration as a mom, artist, grandma, wife, and friend. That's about as mushy as I am going to get. You know I love you.
Love this image too. My little boy has been getting dirty lately everywhere we go. It has been all about finding a pile of dirt to play in or a mud puddle to step in. Well, at least he's not in white shorts ever.
Found this hummel box yesterday at an antique shop. It plays the sound of music. It is going to my mother in law who loves vintage, and antiques as much as me.
...and these I found for a buck at Grant's antiques, my new favorite store. Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Alison Gibbs said...

What cute finds you have there.
Happy Mother's day
Alison