Thursday, May 22, 2008

I made 10 of these yesterday for the From the Heart Charity Event coming up at the Red Bee on May 31st. If you want more details and to sign up for this great scrap event check it out here.
Here I was inspired by this blog and got out my Collage Unleashed book by Traci Bautista.
and these are some of the angel chunky book pages I received in the mail a while back. I love the one on the right by the artist Shelli Heisenann at Potbelly Arts. Thanks for looking. I'm feeling a giveaway coming on soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola Jenna...great stuff. Hope you have fun at the event. Take care.

scrappygal said...

Hey you...thanks for stopping by and for letting me know that you are there :) Good luck at your event. I hope that it is a great success. They are so lucky to have your talent.

(((Hugs)))
Christine

Anonymous said...

Wow, your pages looks really yummy too, glad I could inspire you. I could just sit and do backgrounds every day! :-)

Mandy Chilvers said...

wow look at those backgrounds! give me some lessons!