Monday, June 15, 2009

Jelly Bellies with a gift tag.
love my prisma marker set, got it used on craigslist.
Hello. a mixed media collage postcard.
and another layout.
I have some art to show off, it turned out to be a productive and creative day after all. Didn't think I had it in me, but I got in there anyway and produced a few things.
Have to show off this cute felted wool pencil holder. It was a teacher gift from the Duffy family and I just love it. It came from etsy, so I'll have to browse some more.
A banner that I made for the red bee. It says SUMMER. Yea, it's summer!


and some pics from yesterday's three games. Gearing up for a couple of tournaments coming up. Go Crush! That's Emma slap hitting.

2 comments:

kathy said...

Girl you got it going on ! No dust colleting under your feet -- wow great creations ! and ball games to boot !!! Your slugger such a cutie !! Kathy - ga

roc said...

great to see you had an art-filled day! yeah!! i love seeing your art.