Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fall

With the start of school comes the fall season and fall decor, which I love almost as much as Christmas. Got the Fall decor boxes down from the rafters, and enjoyed putting them up, especially in the entry way.


Some metal decorations, the ghost is a candle....Made this room freshener into a formaldehyde poison bottle....Got the crows out and added them here and there around the house. My mom gave me this pumpkin a couple of years ago, I love the white with the black writing, give thanks....





Been keeping my eye out for lanterns lately. I think they are really cool and good to have incase of a black out......

These are some of my favorite decorations. The cat is missing a wisker, but he's still cute and the candle is one of those battery operated ones.


and.... a put together a cone for a door hanger, with a crow of course.

3 comments:

Joyce's Journey said...

Love it all! Looks great. The Boo banner is so cute! You've inspired me to do the same!!

roc said...

wonderful decorations! love 'em!

Anonymous said...

After seeing your home, went home and got out all my cloth pumpkins,
bats, fall flowers....so colorful.
Thank you for the cone filled with flowers....and a bat! Love it.