Thursday, November 29, 2007

Tree Book Class


I made this Christmas tree scrapbook for the Red Bee for their Christmas display and there was a lot of interest in it, so it has become a class. Just Bring your supplies and I will help you put it all together so you will have a cute Christmas book to share with family and friends. I will also supply some embellishments and ribbons for you to use. Here are the details.


Festive Christmas Tree Book
Saturday, December 15 - 2:00 PM - $12

3 hours
By popular demand, create pages of fun in this chipboard book with ribbons, buttons & paper scraps. This book will brighten up any holiday picture and makes for a great homemade holiday gift.

2 comments:

DonnaSalazar said...

Hey girlie! Congrats on this project being made into a class! I hope you get lots and lots of students!!!

Stacey said...

That is so cute! Only $12? I'm checking my calendar!