Sunday, March 2, 2008

Oh my! It's March already. I can't believe how the time has flown. I worked on a few swap projects yesterday. It was so gloomy and now today is so sunny. Spring is working it's way in. So perfect timing for some Spring projects. This is a birdhouse that I picked up from a thriftstore and I altered it with paint, paper and trim. It's for the "Bling your Birdhouse" Blog Event on March 27th. I am still working on it, not quite done, but not sure yet what it needs. Maybe a little bird?

and these are for the St. Pat's Day Tag Swap on Karla's Blog. Hence the greenness. What projects are you working on for March?

1 comment:

kathy said...

LUV THE GREENESS !!! and i would be lucky to get one of these cuties in the swap --- very nice - been out of town - did mail my swap tags tho -- just trying to catch up on my blog buddies KAthy - GA