Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Dress and Journal Pages

One more dress for the Party Dress Garland Swap. Click on the button on the side if you are interested in joining. This one I did mixed media with pens, crayons, pencils and stamps. So much fun to layer.

and a couple of journal pages for my closefriend Cathy in Alaska. So sad that my two week vacation is coming to an end, and it's back to work again tomorrow. I just filled out the new 2009 calendar for the rest of the school year. There still will be time for art though, everyday.

3 comments:

roc said...

great journal pages jennifer. cathy will love 'em.

kathy said...

Jen , oh how wonderful - you took it to another dimension - creating your own fabric design - kathy - GA -- I 'm loving these little dresses -- kathy - ga

Sir Pumpkin said...

These are wonderful - you are very gifted.