Thursday, January 18, 2007

Angel Friends

My Valentine Angel has friends. They are all hanging on the tree that Preston made for me. I have found some inspiration. Rachel at Red Velvet Art is doing a Valentine Card Swap and I hope to get in on it. What you do is send in your information and you get 3-5 people's info in exchange and you send Valentines to total strangers. Sounds like fun. Maybe I can make some Valentine Angel Valentine Cards.

Well tomorrow is Friday so that is exciting. It is Grandparents day at school so everyone is looking forward to it. I just have one art class and I want to find something fun to do with that class and their grandparents. I have some ideas, but haven't narrowed it down. If I come up with something artrageous I'll let you know. Also I want to post a cute picture of Megan and Alex in art today. They are making paper mache bowls.

No comments: