Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Celebrating

Just two more days until CHA. I can't wait. I have to get off the computer and make my namebagde holder. I have to make it really creative, as I am going to spend the weekend with the most creative people in the country. I'll definately post my experiences as this is the first time I get to go to a craft and hobby world fair. Thanks for all the birthday comments. Jill D. I hope you have been celebrating by leaving at 4:30 this week. I noticed your comment was left at 11:4osomething which is too late for a kindergarten teacher to stay up.

We have been paper macheing in art elective. I'll try to remember to take some pictures tomorrow. We are getting messy and loving it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's too late to write to you....but I wanted to know if you got your nametag holder finished?@?@?@?@ I want to see a picture of it when you do. I can't wait to hear about your adventures! Think yummy thoughts!

:) Jill

jennalee said...

Jill, I finished my name badge and I think it looks good, but not sure what everyone else's will look like. I will take a picture of it after I get my name badge and post it. I might be making a new one tomorrow night, depending on what I see at the show.