Friday, January 12, 2007

Jack



This is Jack. He is our dog of 3 years now. We got him from the pound and found out he is a runner, though he hasn't taken off lately. He gets really comfortable in his bed at night and lays upside-down. He goes camping with us and chases birds in the backyard. He's a pretty good dog. If you ever talk to Henry, ask him about the time jack was attacked. He's got a really great story.

Thank you Laurel and Jill for leaving comments. I was so excited to have comments. They were really nice ones too. I checked out scrapgirls and it is yummy like two peas. I can't get enough of scrapbooking right now. I am really excited for Calvary's Scrap on Feb 2nd and also for CHA at the end of January. I am hoping to see Elsie Flanagan there. She inspires me.

No comments: