Monday, January 15, 2007

more digital fun

I have been on the computer a lot lately. I am checking out all the free digital kits for scrappin' like at two peas. I can't believe all the free kits out there. It's a wonder that they sell any of the ones that cost. It is like getting free scrapbooking supplies, so as you can see I have been obsessed. Like I need another addiction.
Emma and Henry have been teasing a lot lately. Needless to say, it has been driving me crazy. So we all all going to take naps today, since its a holiday and there is no school. That way we can wake up rested and happy and prepared for the week. I'll do it if I can tear myself away from the computer. Preston might have to unplug it... Oh...no! Or I can disipline myself. Yeah, that's it, only 2 hr. a day. Yeah, that's it.. Well guess my time is up for today. Got to go.

No comments: