Sunday, January 6, 2008

Altered Heart Chocolate Box

This is a tutorial for altering your chocolate box.

Glue a piece of printed paper on the top. I used mymindseye adore scrapbook paper.

Cut a smaller heart out of a different printed paper. I used a page of sheet music. Add glue and glitter to the edge.

Glue smaller heart onto box and add a piece of fiesta fringe across the top. I used double sided tape to adhere the fringe.

Add a vintage Valentine to top. I color copied an old Valentine and glued it to cardstock. Add any other embellishments that you wish. I also added a strip of paper that I folded to make a banner.

Let me know if you try this. I'd love to see yours.

4 comments:

Leigh said...

Hi, I just popped over the The Little Orange Kitchen. I love the tutorial, too cool. Thanks!

Alison Gibbs said...

What a fun tutorial.
Thanks for sharing.
Alison

Anonymous said...

TOOO CUTE!!! It makes me want to scrap, then see what's inside.
UNOHU

scrapnchat said...

cute project. Did you do the sides of the lid or the bottom of the box? What is fiesta fringe and where do you get it? Heather