Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Birthday Greetings




I have had a great birthday day. It was really busy, so it just flew by. When I got home and all the homework help was finished I checked my mail and email. I had 8 envies come in for the mixed media heart swap on atcards.com, so I had to respond to all of those and I had about 10 e-cards in my email box. So it's now 11pm and I am ready to call it a night. Thanks for all the birthday wishes, it's been a great day. Oh, you should see my mailbox at school. I'll take a picture of it tomorrow.

3 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

How wonderful that you enjoyed your special day. Happy Birthday.
Alison

Anonymous said...

Glad your day was great -- Happy Birthday !! Kathy

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! What a great photo...I love the hats. You look wonderful. Here's to a full decade of making beautiful things!