Thursday, January 31, 2008

{Tagged}

Tagged

I was tagged by Stacey at the Red Bee. Soooo, here are seven little known facts about me:

1. I was a gymnast and used to do arials on the balance beam.

2. When I was 22 I had my nose pierced. It lasted about a year. My grandfather called me a pygmy.

3. I've been to the Rose Parade 3 times.

4. I love Diet Sunkist.

5. I wish that I could yodel.

6. I have more clothes than I could ever wear.

7. I love a good deal.

Now I tag Kathy my swap partner and Allison Gibbs, and Jennifer from papelytijeras, any anyone else that wants to play along....

2 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Hi thanks for sharing more about yourself by playing the tag game.
Thanks for the tag.
Alison

girlgonethreadwild said...

Oh how fun is this! THANK YOU for joining in the pink artist project (please post your square by March 1). I enjoyed reading your list, it took me back to the days when I would spin around the uneven bars until dizzy! Great blog, your friendliness is contagious... I had a lot of fun here! I'm linking YOU right back! ~Monica :)