Monday, January 21, 2008

One more day of the 30's




Today, I am celebrating the last day of my thirties. Tomorrow I'll enter a new decade of my life. I certainly don't feel almost 4 decades old. Notice I am not saying the number though. I don't feel old anyway. I just know when I was a teenager, 4-0 sounded so old. But today it's the new 3-0 right? Well, it's a holiday anyway, so I am celebrating. Off to the bookstore, costco and a thriftstore or two. Happy last day of thirty-something to me.

3 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Oh no, not the big 4 oh.
Hey age is just some crazy number.
You know you are not really that age. You couldn't be! Right?
Somethings just don't make sense!!!
You know you are like a good red wine - you just get better with age.
have a fun day.
Alison

corina said...

It is just a number:) Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Happy new 30 to you Jenna! Hope you have a great day! :)
Jennifer