Sunday, February 17, 2008

{ART}


25 zettified me's are going out in the mail tomorrow for a zetti me atc swap. I will be getting back 25 zettified friends from the atc site called themailartist.com. This site as well as atcards.com will be closing their doors at the end of the month. There has been much controversy and panic about when and where we will meet up again, but there are moderators who are setting up new sites as we speak. I like that art is constant though and I can turn to my creativity in times of uncertainty and it is still there. Thank God for creativity.

These are photos of 2 inch squares in the fabric medium (not my favorite) but I am tempting it anyway. They are going to become part of a dress for an altered doll and quilt for:
"the pink artist"
is a community of artists joining together
to create one joint art doll to benefit Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
When doll is complete, it will be mailed in to Art Doll Quarterly™
before finally being auctioned off on eBay at a later date. See the site in the upper right of my blog.