Saturday, February 2, 2008

{Jack/Mail}



I was playing around with my blog banner and came up with this new one. Not sure if I really like it, so it might not be here for very long. Jack got a haircut, so he doesn't look like this any more. I should do a before and after, cuz he looks like a cold skinny little thing now. The other picture is of the envelopes I received for the mixed media heart atc swap. I will be swappin them out on Friday. Can't wait, although it will be a huge job, cuz there are 80 people in the swap. What are you up to?

3 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Love the new banner. You are clever. I don't know how to do banners!
Wow that's a lot of envelopes there.
Alison

kathy said...

WOW , The maik thing m, a big job -- bet they are cute -- Can you post some or to your flikr ??? AS for your banner - too cute - a great job
Kathy GA

Heather said...

That is a lot of mailing out to do! Dog and Boy are adorable!!!!